Brochure Type: USA, Canada and Central America 2021
See how the dreams of immigrants laid the foundations for an iconic city which celebrates its cultural diversity and the pursuit of progress and prosperity, from its bustling boroughs to its towering skyline.
- CITY TOUR of The Big Apple
- SEE South Street Seaport, Chinatown, Times Square, United Nations Building, The Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty
- VISIT Battery Park, Rockefeller Center, September 11 Memorial and Museum, Chelsea Market, The High Line, Top of the Rock, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Central Park, Broadway, Lower East Side, Brooklyn
- 4 breakfasts
- 3 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (513) 541-2187 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15400626
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 5 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||New York||Arrive New York City (4 Nights): Guests will have a New York frame of mind as they explore the city as the locals do. Look up and see the impressive skyline which will be your companion throughout this in-depth exploration of New York City, the city that never sleeps. Whether you walk, take the subway, hail a cab or grab a ride share, you'll want to jump in immediately upon arrival. The first day is yours to explore to your heart's content before joining your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening for a rooftop Welcome Reception at your centrally located Midtown Manhattan hotel.|
Shelburne Hotel & Suites by Affinia
|Day 2||New York||New York City Guided Sightseeing: Start your day off with a sightseeing journey through the city. From the glamorous penthouses uptown, to the bright lights of Broadway, to the charming cafes downtown you'll have front row seats as you begin to understand what makes this vibrant city tick. Continue to adventure through The Big Apple's iconic sights before heading to Rockefeller Center, where you'll ascend to the Top of The Rock for dramatic views of the Manhattan skyline. After some time for lunch, venture over to the Upper East Side where you'll visit the iconic Metropolitan Museum of Art. The renowned museum is globally respected for its incredible curated collection of art and artifacts that span a 5,000 year history. You'll have the opportunity to go on a tour led by a Local Specialist to get to know the secrets of the museum's paintings, sculptures, architecture, and more. Just outside of the walls of The Met lies Central Park. Here you will enjoy a guided tour of New York's favorite playground. Designed by famous landscape architect Frederick Olmsted, this beautiful spot for urban respite is often considered his greatest masterpiece - highlights include Tavern on the Green and the John Lennon Memorial at Strawberry Fields. This evening make sure to ask your Travel Director for recommendations on the city's best eats.|
|Day 3||New York||New York City Sightseeing and Free Time: We'll make sure you start your day off as the locals do with breakfast at a NYC diner. Enjoy a short stack of pancakes or perhaps a local favorite - a bagel with lox, before embarking on a behind-the-scenes walking tour of Broadway. You will learn how a show is created from the first rehearsal to when the curtain rises and all the craziness in between. You'll also have the chance to get up close and personal with a performer from a Broadway show. This afternoon you are free to experience the city on your own terms. You can also join in on an Optional activity to dive deeper into the life of a New Yorker: For example, you can take an in depth guided tour of Manhattan's west side, from the historic Meatpacking District up to the growing Hudson Yards neighborhood via The High Line, an incredible park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets of the city. Enjoy your choice of dinner this evening, NYC has a vibrant restaurant scene that is second to none. Pick one of two spots that are local favorites.|
|Day 4||New York||New York City Sightseeing and Free Time: Today you'll be able to discover what makes each pocket of this city unique. This morning you'll have the opportunity to learn the poignant history of the 9/11 Memorial and Museum. After learning how resilient and strong the city of New York truly is, you'll have the afternoon to see the city in your own way or join in on one of Optionals curated by city experts. Opt for a view of the Statue of Liberty or a trip through the Lower East Side. One great option is a walking tour across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. Once across you'll arrive in the neighborhood of DUMBO where you can take in views of Manhattan from Brooklyn Bridge Park before getting to know the charming cobblestone streets. Say farewell to your fellow New York Explorers over dinner at a local restaurant.|
|Day 5||Depart New York||Depart New York City: Say goodbye to energetic New York and your newfound friends, then take a transfer to the airport or extend your stay.|
- Explorer trips give you the opportunity to truly customise your visit, giving you a choice of different destinations and activities, based on your own personal interests.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class